Rattan is the common name for a diverse group of climbing palms found throughout Old World tropical forests. For centuries people have used them for binding, basketry, house construction, food, and numerous other non-market purposes; more recently the canes of some species have been gathered for the multi-billion-dollar furniture, handicraft, and mat-making industries. Thus rattan continues to be ...
Hardcover: 160 pages
Publisher: University of Hawaii Press (January 31, 2012)
Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.9 x 9.1 inches
Amazon Rank: 4015401
Format: PDF ePub TXT ebook
reviews: Great book, provides a solid knowledge base on multiple topics surrounding rattans. Clearly written and enjoyable to read whilst providing the scientifically valid and well-researched facts that can only be given by an expert in the field. I would re...
- The Nature and Culture of Rattan: Reflections on Vanishing Life in the Forests of Southeast Asia pdf
- Download The Nature and Culture of Rattan: Reflections on Vanishing Life in the Forests of Southeast Asia epub
- The Nature and Culture of Rattan: Reflections on Vanishing Life in the Forests of Southeast Asia txt
- 978-0824835361 epub
- Download Stephen F. Siebert pdf
- Download Stephen F. Siebert ebooks
- Download Science and Math pdf books
Read Cooking with oo book ebook djroychiwaper.wordpress.com Connect the dots for adults dot to dot flowers game puzzle and activity books volume 5 Download Interpersonal social work skills for community practice pdf at beautybellshikacret.wordpress.com Here The thinsulin program the breakthrough solution to help you lose weight and stay thin pdf link Read Culer ring series ebook allrefgeseac.wordpress.com Emow torishima Download Bk english triitaka pdf at askthelprushimo.wordpress.com