Toronto shopkeeper and amateur sleuth Lara McClintoch heads to Ireland to assist a friend at the reading of the will of an eccentric businessman, who sends his friends and family off on a bizarre treasure hunt, whose clues are drawn from an ancient Celtic poem, but Lara soon discovers that the grand prize could just be murder. Reprint....
Mass Market Paperback: 304 pages
Publisher: Berkley (December 1, 2000)
Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 0.8 x 6.8 inches
Amazon Rank: 1754032
Format: PDF Text djvu book
reviews: This was the first book I read of Ms. Hamilton's. I have since read this one and her others many times. The premise of her book THE CELTIC RIDDLE is interesting even though it is far fetched. Lara, an antiques store owner accompanies her employee and...
- The Celtic Riddle (Archaeological Mysteries, No. 4) epub
- Download The Celtic Riddle (Archaeological Mysteries, No. 4) epub
- The Celtic Riddle (Archaeological Mysteries, No. 4) txt
- 978-0425177754 epub
- Download Lyn Hamilton epub
- Download Lyn Hamilton books
- Download Mystery, Thriller and Suspense pdf ebooks
The secret lie o at The last olymian reaing level Spiritual enlightenment the damnedest thing Slightly spellbound a southern witch novel Read Rewiling our hearts ebook arfuadventat.wordpress.com