The workbook provides clear step by step instructions and worksheets to help children and teens to identify their triggers and to choose from a number of strategies. Parents or counselors have an important role as coaches, and they are instructed how to work in a collaborative way with their child. Written for children and teens ages 8 to 18, the workbook is an outgrowth of Dr. David Gottlieb's po...
Series: Anger Overload (Book 3)
Paperback: 74 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (March 25, 2016)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.2 x 11 inches
Amazon Rank: 969811
Format: PDF Text TXT book
reviews: This was an incredibly helpful book for my teenage son! He resisted at first, but once he got started filling out the workbook, he got into it. It seemed to really help him understand where his anger was coming from and what to do about it. It als...
- The Anger Overload Workbook for Children and Teens: Take Charge of Your Anger (Volume 3) pdf
- Download The Anger Overload Workbook for Children and Teens: Take Charge of Your Anger (Volume 3) epub
- The Anger Overload Workbook for Children and Teens: Take Charge of Your Anger (Volume 3) txt
- 9781530629107 pdf
- Download Dr. David E. Gottlieb pdf
- Download Dr. David E. Gottlieb books
- Download Self-Help pdf ebooks
Lute 101 mastering the basics Jack dempsey the manassa mauler Read A strong right arm the story of mamie peanut johnson ebook asktiruibroch.wordpress.com The mummy at the dining room table eminent therapists reveal their most unusual cases and what they teach us about human behavior