Follows the adventures of Shinji Ikari, a child of the new Earth who piloted Evangelion, a colossal biomechanical weapon, to battle the fearsome Angels....
Series: Neon Genesis Evangelion (Book 1)
Paperback: 184 pages
Publisher: VIZ Media LLC; 1st edition (February 25, 2004)
Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.6 x 7.5 inches
Amazon Rank: 630681
Format: PDF ePub djvu book
reviews: Evangelion is a classic for a reason and the manga is quite wonderful. The manga and the extra colored art is amazing.The idiots who delivered it though bent the cover slightly but besides that, I'm happy to have it....
- Neon Genesis Evangelion, Vol. 1 pdf
- Download Neon Genesis Evangelion, Vol. 1 pdf
- Neon Genesis Evangelion, Vol. 1 text
- 1591164001 pdf
- Download Yoshiyuki Sadamoto pdf
- Download Yoshiyuki Sadamoto books
- Download Comics and Graphic Novels epub ebooks