Modern international business has its origins in the overseas trade of the Middle Ages. Of the various communities active in trade in the Islamic countries at that time, records of only the Jewish community survive. Thousands of documents were preserved in the Cairo Geniza, a lumber room attached to the synagogue where discarded writings containing the name of God were deposited to preserve them f...
Series: Princeton Legacy Library (Book 1794)
Paperback: 384 pages
Publisher: Princeton University Press (March 8, 2015)
Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 0.9 x 9.2 inches
Amazon Rank: 2805319
Format: PDF Text TXT ebook
reviews: This is a translation of eighty letters by both substantial and lesser businessmen, describing conditions, inventory and some personal matters during a two hundred year period starting around 1000 CE. Recovered in Cairo in the late nineteenth centur...
- Letters of Medieval Jewish Traders (Princeton Legacy Library) pdf
- Download Letters of Medieval Jewish Traders (Princeton Legacy Library) pdf
- Letters of Medieval Jewish Traders (Princeton Legacy Library) txt
- 0691618771 epub
- Download S. D. Goitein pdf
- Download S. D. Goitein ebooks
- Download Travel epub ebooks
Dinos discoveriesemily saves the world thomas friends picturebackr School o ear the inal exam A bluestocking guide economics The missing piece finding the better part of me a love journey Marv levy where else would you rather be Read Helltown game lot ebook campinglandzuruding.wordpress.com