Shipwrecked and cast adrift, Lemuel Gulliver wakes to find himself on Lilliput, an island inhabited by little people, whose height makes their quarrels over fashion and fame seem ridiculous. His subsequent encounters - with the crude giants of Brobdingnag, the philosophical Houyhnhnms and the brutish Yahoos - give Gulliver new, bitter insights into human behaviour. Swift's savage satire view manki...
Series: White Seahorse Classics
Paperback: 356 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (September 29, 2016)
Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.8 x 8 inches
Format: PDF Text djvu book
reviews: I read the Illustrated Classics version as a kid and when I was in my mid-teens, I read the full version. To this day, I am still enjoying both versions; which one I read depends on my mood and how I feel.The author uses great metaphors, like storms,...
- Gulliver's Travels: Travels into Several Remote Nations of the World (White Seahorse Classics) pdf
- Download Gulliver's Travels: Travels into Several Remote Nations of the World (White Seahorse Classics) epub
- Gulliver's Travels: Travels into Several Remote Nations of the World (White Seahorse Classics) text
- 1539120937 epub
- Download Jonathan Swift epub
- Download Jonathan Swift ebooks
- Download pdf books
Here The ant hill disaster pdf link Read The reason william sirls ebook campingopsanbi.wordpress.com